Product details: Black Diamond Sprinter 500 Headlamp Dark Patina
The Black Diamond Sprinter 500 is specifically designed to handle everything from early morning jogs around town to nighttime running adventures on the mountain. Extremely low-profile and well-balanced, the Sprinter 500 now has nearly twice the lumens of previous versions, putting out 500 lumens at its brightest setting.
Dual-fuel compatible, the Sprinter can be powered by either the included BD 1800 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or three AAA alkaline batteries for maximum on-the-go flexibility. The single front lens has an extremely uniform light cone that minimizes tripping hazards and makes terrain transitions visible on the trail.
The headlamp features an intuitive button for easy on/off switching, while PowerTap technology allows for quick brightness adjustment on the fly and variable dimming for fine-tuning. The Sprinter features a lightweight, perforated elastic headband for enhanced breathability. The longitudinal strap can be quickly attached or removed as needed.
Stay visible on the trail with the reflective logos and flashing light on the back. The Sprinter 500 is our premium, purpose-built headlamp for early morning running workouts or for those who are out long after the sun goes down.
• Rechargeable 500 lumen headlamp.
• Dual-fuel: maximum flexibility by using the included BD 1800 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or standard AAA alkaline batteries
• Micro-USB port on the back of the battery case for easy charging
• Red flashing light at the back of the head for improved visibility
• Battery power meter for 3 LEDs and six settings
• PowerTap technology for easy switching between full and dimmed lights
• Variable dimming function and flashing light
• Digital lockout mode prevents accidental battery discharge in backpack or pocket
• Perforated, elastic headband with removable longitudinal strap
• IPX4: Weatherproof and protected against splashing water from all directions
Max light range: 52 m
Max. burn time: FL1 2 h; reserve 4 h
Light duration at min.: 28 h