Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour 240cm Probe
With a shorter length ideal for lightweight tours, avalanche rescue practice and skiing terrain with shallow snowpacks, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Probe Tour 240 features a durable aluminum construction.
The Tour 240’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
• Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
• Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
• Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
• Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
• High-visibility 1 cm markings
• Weight: 282 g (10 oz)
• Length: 240 cm (94 in)