Black Diamond Quick Draw Tour Probe 280cm Probe
Built with a durable aluminum construction and medium length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Probe Tour 240 is the go-to probe for day-in/day-out backcountry touring and snow study.
The Tour 280’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
• Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
• Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
• Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
• Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger
• High-visibility 1 cm markings
• Weight: 316 g (11 oz)
• Length: 280 cm (110 in)