Black Diamond Oz 12cm Quickdraw
The lightest BD quickdraw, the Black Diamond Oz Quickdraw now features the snag-free benefits of our HoodWire Technology, making it ideal for trimming ounces on all-day gear routes and marathon sport pitches.
Featuring hot-forged Oz carabiner on the top and bottom as well as a lightweight 10 mm Dynex dogbone, this draw shines on alpine missions and any climb where a light rack is crucial to the send. The Oz's patent-pending stainless steel wire hood brings keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners and makes for hassle-free clipping and cleaning.
• Oz carabiners on top and bottom
• Patented stainless steel wire hood design doesn’t snag, eases clipping and cleaning
• Dual wiregates eliminate any chance of gate flutter
• Equipped with a 10 mm Dynex Dogbone with Straitjacket
• Available in 12 cm length
Weight : 63 g (2.2 oz)
Closed Gate Strength : 20 kN (4,496 lbf)
Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
Gate Opening : 22 mm (0.86 in
More info in our blog
no it is a single quickdraw.