Black Diamond Neve Pro Aluminium Crampons
Designed for moderate snow climbing while approaching alpine rock routes or ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality.
Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain. Not recommend to use for iceclimbing, Drytooling and mixed ice/rock alpine climbings!
• Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
• New highly formed front and rear rails
• The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
• Includes dual-density ABS
• Size: One size fits EU 36-46
• Fabrics: Aluminum alloy
• Weight: 288g/shoe
Scope of Delivery
it is suitable to ski boots with sole edge.