Product details: Black Diamond Jetforce Pro Split 25 Avalanche Backpack (Electronic) Black
Black Diamond JetForce technology is now used in the even smaller and lighter JetForce Pro avalanche airbag system.
JetForce technology is rechargeable and travel friendly. It can be deployed multiple times, has an auto-deflate function to create an airspace, and automatically self-diagnoses every time the system starts. With the Bluetooth interface, you can update the software and make settings directly through the PIEPS app on your smartphone.
The functional backpack with 25 liters has special straps for your splitboard, an additional compartment designed for avalanche equipment and generous storage space for your clothing, drinks and accessories. The ice tool mount and stowable attachment system allow the airbag to deploy even when the splitboard is attached to the pack.
The release mechanism, equipped with status indicators, can be switched from the right to the left carrying strap and adjusted to the desired height, depending on your preference. The leg loop on the hip belt also has a new design - it is now stowable and equipped with a carabiner clip for quick attachment to the hip belt.
The system is modular, so that a booster backpack with either 10 or 35 L can also still be attached.
• Active carrying system
• JetForce technology - rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely robust
• Bluetooth interface for software and system updates
• Retaining straps optimized for split boards
• Separate compartment for avalanche equipment
• Attachment option for ice tools
• Stowable diagonal carrying system
• HiLo helmet holder and valuables pocket on hip belt
• Internal zippered compartment for accessories
• Stowable leg loop with easy carabiner clip for quick attachment
• Zip-on system compatible with Black Diamond Jetforce Pro booster packs
S: 3.01 kg
L: 3.11 kg
Polyamide (210d + PE 200d).
Size recommendation: L from height 180 cm/185 cm