Product details: Black Diamond Cirque 84 21/22 Skitouring Skis
Designed for moving fast and light in the mountains, the Black Diamond Cirque 84 can hustle. With its 84-mm waist, this ultralight machine can pick off technical couloirs while maintaining a smooth ride, thanks to its ultralight pre-preg carbon fiber layup and engineered paulownia wood core.
Partial ABS sidewalls add dampness while keeping the weight to a minimum. A smooth flex combined with torsional stiffness keeps you solid with precise edge control on high-speed speed descents, and the ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure when gunning for the summit.
The tip is notched to allow for a variety of lightweight skin attachment methods.
• Versatile 84 mm waist with an all-conditions tip rise and tail
• Ultralight Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers a damp, smooth ride with torsional stiffness and balanced flex
• Engineered paulownia wood core
• 5 mm beveled partial ABS sidewalls with semi-cap construction
• ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
• Titanal binding mounting plate
• Tip notch for multiple skin attachment methods
• Optimal use: 30 % soft snow/70 % hard snow
• Ultralight Pre-Preg Carbon
• Paulownia Wood Core
• Partail ABS Sidewall
• Semi Cap
Reference Length 171 cm
- Uphill Performance
- Freeride / Tour