- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Black Diamond Soloist 3 Glove Black Women
Product details: Black Diamond Soloist 3 Glove Black Women
The Soloist Finger takes the foul-conditions alpine climbing glove from Black Diamond and adds a split-finger construction for super-cold weather where dexterity is still paramount.
Black Diamond`s go-to glove for technical alpine climbing with a split-finger design for dexterity in extremely cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist Finger glove combines a BDry™ waterproof insert with a removable, PrimaLoft®-insulated liner for versatile protection in wet winter conditions.
The waterproof shell can be used alone on warmer days, while PrimaLoft Gold Insulation in the liner dries quickly and insulates even when wet. A high-loft fleece lining adds additional comfort, and the Kevlar®-reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain and the rigors of rappelling.
• 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
• Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex® Shield shell with four-way stretch
• Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
• Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
here you can see how to measure the glove size: