Product details: Black Diamond Quickdraw Carbon 240cm Probe
Black Diamond`s lightest probe, the Black Diamond QuickDraw Probe Carbon 240 adds a scant eight ounces to your pack without sacrificing any of the features that make Black Diamond probes extremely fast and easy to use.
Speed ferrules allow ultra-quick deployment with the pull of a cord, and the QuickDraw Probe snaps solidly into place with a secure locking mechanism. This probe also includes a slightly oversized tip to reduce shaft friction for a more precise feel while probing, and the non-slip coating helps you hang on even with wet gloves.
• Updated dual QuickDraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
• Rapid deployment stuff sack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
• Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
• Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
• High-visibility 1 cm markings
• Weight: 240 g (8 oz)
• Length: 240 cm (110 in)