Product details: Black Crows Orb 20/21
More than a modernisation, this new version of the Black Crows Orb has been completely rethought so as to obtain a more general use and more accessible ski. To do this, the ski has lost 3 mm on the width of the waist, its radius has been slightly increased and the graduation of the front rocker and its early rise at the back have been accentuated.
An energetic ski with a bounce which likes to go fast, these improvements allow the Orb to strengthen its hold due to the increase of the the length of the edge; on the powder side, the new progression of the flex makes the handling easier in the deep.
To maintain the clean basis of the Black Crows Orb, a double titanal plate in an H shape has been perfected. It focuses the energy of the titanal and allows the ski to be aerial while still being on the ground. A piste, and edge of the piste, beast.
• Intermediate waist: 88 mm underfoot
• Tip rocker: good pivot and easy turn transition
• Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide ski/snow contact for cutting downhill turns
• Double Titanal H-shape plate along the ski: rebound and energy while keeping the weight as low as possible
• Energetic flex with great edge grip: Peforming but manoeuvrable
• 3D construction / poplarwoodcore / H shaped double Tiranal plate