- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Black Crows Ora Body Map Hardshell Jacket Burnt Orange Men
Product details: Black Crows Ora Body Map Hardshell Jacket Burnt Orange Men
Protective jacket designed in line with the Ora parka style. The Ora Body Map Insulation Jacket is the combination of a design purpose and a need for performance with a unique assembly of two fabrics: A ripstop layer and Polartec Alpha direct insulation.
The Ora Body Map by Black Crows is the ideal jacket for mountain skiing with an insulation concept placed on the body but breathable for the most advanced practices. The underarm ventilation with zip provides the necessary ventilation.
The insulation jacket is equipment with front opening with waterproof zip, 2 large closed chest pockets with water-repellent zips and much more.
• Attached helmet hood with stand-up collar, 3D hood latch on the front and back
• Hand pockets with zips under flap
• Skipass pocket at the bottom of the sleeve, wipe glasses
• Inside pockets: Large mesh pocket + zipped napoleon pocket
• Adjustable cuffs with velcro tabs, lycras sleeves with push-through
• Removable powder skirt with elastic silicone support band
• Recco reflector
• Outer: 38 % PFC-free polyester
• Percentage of recycled polyester
• Water column: 30.000 mm
Outer: 100 % polyester
Lining: 80 % polyamide, 20 % elastane
Insulation: 100 % polyester