Product details: Black Crows Divus Birdie Women 21/22
Intended for ski areas with an inclination for smooth surfaces that call for the trajectory, the Black Crows Divus birdie has the same technical characteristics as the Orb, but with a slimmer waist width (82 mm), a shorter radius (17 meters) and a slightly reduced rocker for smooth and dynamic ski driving.
The ski stability is strengthened by a double plate titanal H shape which concentrates the energy of the titanal and allows the ski to be energetic while being well placed on the ground. Attention! It is for ski run!
• moderate float: 82mm at the waist
• Light rocker: stability, small pivot, good edge grip, planning
• Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extended ski/snow contact for typical alpine curve handling
• Very short radius (17 m) and tight waist (82mm): responsiveness, edge-to-edge transition speed
• Energetic flex with very good grip over its entire length: efficient but manoeuvrable ski
• Mounting point: -9 cm. Drilling: diameter 4.1mm x L 9mm
• Core: Poplar / Fiber
• Double-Titanal plate H-shape