BCA II 3-Antenna Tracker Beacon
Tracker2 offers the industry's fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real-time display, and same easy-to-use interface as Tracker DTS.
The Tracker2 avalanche transceiver offers the industry’s fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real-time display, and the same easy-to-use interface as the Tracker DTS. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easy to use right “out of the box.” Includes Special Mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
Tracker2 Avalanche Transceiver Manual
Tracker2 Inspection and Testing Checklist
Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – FAQs
Avalanche Beacon Searching 101 Handout
• Frequency: 457 kHz
• Max range: 55 meters
• Search strip width: 50 meters
• Batteries: three AAA alkaline
• Battery Life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
• Unit weight with batteries: 9.0 oz. / 255 grams
• Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches / 13.2 x 8.2 x 2.7 cm
• Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA
• Patents and License: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.