Product details: ATK Trofeo Plus incl. Adjustment Plate & Leashes Alpine Touring Bindings Schwarz Gelb
The ATK Trofeo Plus brings the versatility of Trofeo to a higher level, widening the range of uses to the Speed Touring category. Lightness and structural solidity combine together to offer unmatched performances, giving substance to the highest aspirations of skiers!
• Easy Entry System: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles
• Monolink Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part improving stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances
• A simple race-style heel flap provides 3 walking modes: Flat, +35 mm und +44 mm
• Adjustment range: 30 mm
• Optional brake: Touring ski brake
• Ski brake accessory: Touring ski brake
• Speed kit 59 g included: Kevlar Core Leash, Removable Crampons Slot
• Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
According to manufacturer bindings are ideal for:
60 - 95 mm ski waist
800 - 1300 g ski weight
Skier: 4 = 30 – 45 kg | 6= 45 – 60 kg | 8 = 60 – 75 kg | 10 = 75 – 90 kg
ATK Trofeo Plus is available in different versions with fixed vertical (My) and side (Mz) release values:
TROFEO PLUS 4: vertical and side release value fixed on 4
TROFEO PLUS 6: vertical and side release value fixed on 6
TROFEO PLUS 8: vertical and side release value fixed on 8
TROFEO PLUS 10: vertical and side release value fixed on 10
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
Monolink Technology 1.0
The left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
Please note: the “size” selection refers to the binding´s release value.