Product details: ATK Rent ME 10 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Black / White
Rental binding Rent Me 10 is equipped with ATK's unique Rent Me front part, adjustable without any tools, with 30 mm adjustment range.
The lightweight back part can be adjusted 50 mm by the screw, providing a total adjustment range of 80 mm.
• Vertical and horizontal adjustable Z-value 4-10
• Three different walking positions (flat, +26.5 mm, +40 mm)
• Length compensation by integrated damping spring
• Material: 7075 aircraft aluminum manufactured
• Heel Elastic Travel: 10 mm (E.R.S)
• Adjustment: 80 mm (30 mm front, 50 mm back)
According to manufacturer bindings are ideal for:
86 - 120 mm ski waist
1000 - 1700 g ski weight
Easy Entry System
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
Cam Release System
The Cam Release System is fitted inside of our touring bindings heel parts in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring: when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding.
• Provides the best downhill performance on the market, with consistent and unrivalled reduction of boot-torsion
• Extremely precise release performance
• Provides the easiest step-in heel in the sector
• Compact dimensions and exceptionally light
Elastic Response System
Skis flex when compressed or while jumping, thanks to Elastic response system the heel piece slides towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
Please note: The selected stopper size should be the next largest, based on the center width of the ski (example: center width 95mm -> 100mm stopper). The selection "Size" corresponds to the stopper width.