Product details: ATK Raider 10 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Purple / Black / Titanium Purple
The ATK Raider 10 range adds a dedicated version for lighter free-tourers. Stylish design and the same features of Raider 12, with a lower release value.
Raider 10 presents 4 different productive Technologies and 6 ATK Bindings Patents, among which the Snow Pack Proof System which avoids the snow, ice or debris entrance under the toe piece locking mechanism.
The extensive know-how that ATK Bindings developed on the racing field has also made it possible to achieve a weight of only 335 grams, including the rear ski brake which provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness.
A fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and definitely fills the gap between Free Touring and Free Ride categories taking precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level.
• Easy Entry System: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
• SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
• U.H.V. System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
• CAM RELEASE SYSTEM: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
• ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM: an elastic sliding system (10 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
• Magneto Heel Flaps provides 5 different walking modes
• The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings crampon size
• The release system on the heel part provides a 4 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My)
• SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed
• Materials Alu 7075, POM, Stainless Steel
• Release 4-10
• Adjustment 25 mm
• Walking modes: Flat, +27,5 ,+ 40, + 44, +49 mm
• Heel elastic travel: 10 mm (E.R.S.)
• Adjustment: 25 mm
According to manufacturer bindings are ideal for:
80 - 120 mm ski waist
1000 - 1700 g ski weight
CAM Release System
The CAM Release System is fitted inside of our touring bindings heel parts in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring: when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding.
- Provides the best downhill performance on the market, with consistent and unrivalled reduction of
- Extremely precise release performance.
- Provides the easiest step-in heel in the sector.
- Compact dimensions and exceptionally light.
Elastic Response System
Skis flex when compressed or while jumping, thanks to Elastic Response System the heel piece slides towards the tail and repositions itself once normal conditions are restored.
- Safeguards the natural flexibility of skis.
- Enhanced release mechanism in the event of falls.
- Reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
This system is characterised by a new design of the toe part. A smooth step-in which is safe and easy to fit, available on all the latest models and effective even if the soles are worn.
The U-shaped springs of ATK WORLD CUP heels are made of titanium. This metal provides incredible lightness, but is prone to wear and tear, with possible performance and loss of safety ratio. ROLLING-IN SYSTEM has revolutionised this field: two small hardened steel bushings (0,4 mm wide) are applied to the front of the U-shaped spring, preventing wear and tear.
- 100 % reduction of wear and tear, still granting the extreme lightweight of the titanium body.
- Easier and softer step-in and more stable vertical release thanks to the rolling bushings
Uphill Hardness Variator
A multi-position selector is inserted between the front lever and the toe lug. By changing the setting of the selector,
the stiffness of the toe-lug lock in up-hill mode can be adjusted by increasing pressure on the locking system.
Snow Pack Proof
A special design of the toe part that avoids any snow/ice/debris build-up under the hooking elements.
Magneto Heel Flaps
An ingenious as simple magnet system provides the handling and stabilization of the heel flaps.
Please note: the selected stopper size should be the next largest, based on the center width of the ski (example: center width 95mm -> 100mm stopper). The selection "Size" corresponds to the stopper width.