Product details: ATK C-Raider 12 incl. Stoppers Alpine Touring Bindings Black / White / Orange
The ATK C-Raider 12 alpine touring binding including stoppers is very lightweight and offers straightforward handling.
Weighing a record 305 g with carbon fibre composite toe piece the ATK C-Raider 12 is completing the Free Touring range and providing top quality performance.
ATK C-Raider 12 fills in the gap between Raider 12 and Crest 10, both in terms of performance and market placement. Thanks to the innovative “carbon” toe piece it sets a new standard in weight, great performance (close to the R12) completing ATK Bindings’ offer for the free touring segment.
Same heel part presented by Raider 12 (5-12 release): the vertical release is performed by the CAM Release system which provides an incredible boot retention, a soft heel step-in and the most stable downhill performances on the market. In the event of a big compression the Elastic Response System allows a natural flex of the ski thanks to an elastic travel (12 mm). The Rear Ski Brake provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness. The Magnet Heel Flap System provides a coverage of the different ascent degrees thanks to its 5 walking modes.
“Carbon” toe piece
The toe piece, made out with 30 % carbon reinforced composite, represents a considerable novelty for ATK Bindings: the material performance (weight/stiffness ratio) and the innovative structural design, results in a weight reduction (compared to the Raider 12 toe piece), boosting performances and stability at their maximum (compared to the speed touring toe pieces range, still considering an additional 10 g weight more or less).
• Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM, 30 % carbon fiber
• Release 5-12
• Adjustment 25 mm
• Walking modes: Flat, +26,5 mm, +40 mm
• New “Carbon” Toe piece: Snow Pack Proof, wider drilling pattern
• Optional AL09 Freeride Spacer
• Heel elastic travel: 12 mm (E.R.S.)
Die Bindung ist laut Hersteller ideal für:
Ski von 80 – 120 mm Mittelbreite
1000 - 1700 g Skigewicht
Skiers weight: 50 - 100 kg
Easy Entry System
This system is characterized by a new geometry of the toe part elements
• Super easy and confident step in on the toe part, with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
Cam Release System
The king of the ATK patented systems! The CAM Release System is fitted inside of the touring bindings heels in order to drive the boot step-in and vertical release in case of fall. A special CAM profile is pressed towards the heel pins by a pre-tensioned spring: when the step-in or a fall release occur, the pins are forced to go through the CAM profile which provides a precise resistance to the pin release, depending on the release value set on the binding.
• Provides the most stable downhill performances on the market with consistent reduction of boot torsion compared to any other tech heel part.
• Extremely precise release performance.
• Provides the softest heel step in of the industry.
• Small dimensions compared to performance and astonishing lightweight.
Elastic Response System
A spring is placed in between the base plate of the binding and the adjustment screw. When the ski bents under the effect of a compression or a jump, the 4 mm distance in between boot and heel can be reduced or deleted and the heel part can slide backward and forward under the effect of the spring.
• Grants the natural ski flex, also in case of big jumps/compressions.
• Improves binding release performance when the binding is stressed.
• Reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
Magneto Heel Flaps
An ingenious as simple magnet system provides the handling and stabilization of the heel flaps.
• Extremely light and comfortable heel flaps system
A special design of the toe part that avoids any snow/ice/debris build-up under the hooking elements.
• No snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions.
• Avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
Please note: the selected stopper size should be the next largest, based on the center width of the ski (example: center width 95mm -> 100mm stopper). The selection "Size" corresponds to the stopper width.