Product details: Arva Tour 25 Ultralight Reactor (without Cartridge) Avalanche Backpack Foggy Grey
The Tour 25 Ultralight Reactor is designed for backcountry enthusiasts looking for an ultra-lightweight avalanche airbag backpack that doesn’t sacrifice functionality on an all-day tour.
For the past 15 years, through own team and partners, ARVA has played an important role in the development, production, and support of avalanche airbag systems. Studying and applying hundreds of actual accident reports, ARVA made the choice to innovate own specific product in this field. After two years of research and development, ARVA is proud to present the one of the lightest, most functional, and reliable dual airbag systems on the market.
The inflation system has been designed to offer a compact and lightweight product (790g), while optimizing performance in real life situations. All these innovations have been the subject of 3 patent applications. It is possible to detach the Reactor system from the backpack and transfer it to another Reactor compatible bag.
• Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR Airbag System
• LOW PROFILE airbag compartment
• Front access to main compartment
• Waist belt equipped with two large quickaccess mesh pockets
• Two ice axe loops
• Diagonal ski-carrying system
• Removable straps for carrying skis in an A-Frame or diagonally, a snowboard, orsnowshoes
• Daisy Chain system compatible with ARVA helmet holder
• Elastic support straps for safety gear
• Easy-access pocket for valuables
• Ultra-lightweight shoulder straps equipped with elastic pockets for a 500ml flask
• Ultra-lightweight back panel with removable ventilated foam padding
• Removable emergency whistle
• Adjustable left/right leg safety loop
• TUV GS certified
• Complies with EN16716 standards
• YKK zippers
Recycled polyamide 330D ROBIC REGEN lightweight, highly-durable fabric