Product details: Arva Neo Pro Tracker Beacon
The Neo Pro is Arva’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential “expert” features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a Scrolling that allows you to target a specific victim during a search.
The setup menu is easy to use, simply press on the “+” and “-“ buttons to customize the device settings. The Neo Pro comes with a soft holster to fit a wide range of body shapes and sizes.
• 70m Search strip width
• Group check mode tests transmit frequency and power
• Marking function to identify burial victims already located
• Multiple burial indicator displays a “+” when more than 3 victims
• 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search
• Digital signal process ing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone
• Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly
• Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting
• Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
• Interference management lets the user adjust the search technique in an area with considerable signal interference
• U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction
• Standby mode allows the user to keep their device switched on while shoveling
• Analog mode to take full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range
• Scrolling function to select the burial victim to search for
• Weight: 240g.