Product details: Arva EVO5 Tracker Beacon
The Arva EVO5 capitalizes on Arva’s 35-year expertise to fit in the palm of your hand. The R&D team pushed the size/performance ratio past the edge of the envelope to create a device that fits perfectly in your jacket pocket.
With a 50m search strip width, group check, marking function, and an automatic revert-to-transmit mode, the Arva EVO5 is jam packed with all of the essential functions needed to rescue an avalanche victim.
Equipped with a backlit screen and a speaker that emits a precise, modulated beep, this transceiver will efficiently and effectively guide you to the burial zone.
• 50m search strip width
• Group Check mode tests transmit frequency and power
• Marking function to identify burial victims already located
• Multiple burial indicator displays a “+”when more than 3 victims
• 3 antennas to improve chances of finding a signal and for greater precision during the fine search
• Digital signal processing guides rescuer more efficiently towards the burial zone
• Auto-test lets the device run a diagnostic to verify that all main functionalities are working properly
• Backlit screen provides great contrast in any conditions or lighting
• Automatic revert-to-transmit mode via movement sensor in case of a secondary avalanche
• Interference management lets the user adjust their search technique in an area with a lot of signal interference
• U-Turn alarm lets the rescuer know they are heading in the wrong direction
Maße: 111 mm x 72 mm x 20 mm
Gewicht: 165 g (mit Batterien)