Arcteryx Sentinel AR Hardshell Jacket Magic Wander Women
Product details: Arcteryx Sentinel AR Hardshell Jacket Magic Wander Women
Designed for the vertical aspects of big mountain skiing, the Arcteryx Sentinel AR Jacket is built for freeriding.
The cut and features work together to provide optimal freedom of movement, breathability and protection. WaterTight underarm zips allow for quick ventilation on traverses and ascents; the integrated snow guard means the jacket sits securely and firmly even in deep snow.
The pockets are designed and positioned for easy access, even with a backpack. The helmet-compatible StormHood hood can be securely fastened and offers full protection with an exceptionally good field of vision.
Slide'n Loc coupling allows the Sentinel AR Pants to be attached, creating a snow-safe system that functions as a single unit.
• Micro seam technology (1.6 mm seam allowance) saves weight and ensures smooth seams
• Fully taped seams
• Durable, supple, waterproof/breathable N70p 3L Gore-Tex fabric with flannel lining for lightweight insulation
• Women's specific cut
• Sport cut offers freedom of movement and room for multiple layers of clothing
• Anatomical fit for optimal freedom of movement
• Pre-curved elbows
• Gusset under the arms
• Laminated peak
• Helmet-compatible storm hood
• Concealed hood adjustment
• WaterTight VisIon front zipper
• WaterTight underarm zips
• Comfortable cuffs also fit over gloves
• Laminated Velcro at cuffs won't snag or pull out
• Wide cuffs fit easily over gloves
• Adjustable hem with drawcord
• Two welt pockets with WaterTight zips
• Laminated inner pocket with zip
• One sleeve pocket
• One internal mesh storage pocket
• Slide 'n Loc fastening can be combined with compatible trousers
• Snow skirt with stretch panel and tape closure
• Note: WaterTight zips are highly water repellent but not waterproof