Arcteryx Procline FL Pants Silver Lining Women
Product details: Arcteryx Procline FL Pants Silver Lining Women
Ski alpinism is a unique undertaking, and the women’s Procline FL Pants from Arcteryx provide the range of performance and freedom necessary to manage its rigorous climbs and technical descents.
The hardwearing, weather resistant Burly™ Double Weave softshell delivers the performance stretch and air permeability necessary for comfort on steep, technical ascents. Side zips provide efficient ventilation, and have mesh backers that prevent snow from entering the pant leg on ski descents.
A dump pocket on the thigh is easily accessible while wearing a harness, and two zippered hand pockets lay flat to stay out of the way while climbing. The waistbelt adjuster is glove friendly, and the suspenders are removable.
Both are designed with a low profile to perform under a harness. A Keprotec™ patch helps protect the cuff from ski edge and crampon cuts, and the durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuff™ seal out snow at the ankle and holds tight with gripper elastic.
• Weather resistant
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Straight legs
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Front fly with snap closure
• Side zip ventilation with stretch mesh backer
• 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset and snap closure
• Glove friendly adjustable integrated webbing belt
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• One large volume cargo pocket with flap
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
• Low profile adjustable suspenders that are removable
Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
Size Chart Arcteryx Outdoor Pants:
Size: 6 = 99cm Hip = 71cm Waist
Size: 8 = 102cm Hip = 74cm Waist