Arcteryx Norvan LD GTX® Running Shoes Men
With lightweight construction, functional support, and a Gore-Tex membrane leveraging lighter weight, more comfortable GORE Invisible Fit technology, the Arcteryx Norvan LD waterproof Trailtunningshoe is specifically designed for extended trail runs across a range of conditions.
A Vibram® Megagrip outsole delivers versatile grip on technical trails, the Gore-Tex adds durable waterproof, breathable protection, and material choices and geometry ensure long-distance performance, protection and comfort.
• Trail running performance for all day comfort on extended trail runs
• Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
• Ergonomically patterned 3.5mm square-shaped lugs for assured traction
• Single layer mesh upper is lightweight, durable, and air-permeable
• Lighter, more comfortable GORE-TEX membrane with GORE Invisible Fit technology for durable waterproof, breathable protection
• Long-wearing EVA/Polyolefin midsole mitigates impact for long-distance comfort
• Strategically placed TPU film and synthetic toecap add protection for minimal weight
• 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert"
Fabric: 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
Offset: 9 mm
Weight/Pair: 480 g