- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Insulation Jacket Oracle Men
Product details: Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Insulation Jacket Oracle Men
The Arcteryx Atom Hoody is a versatile insulation jacket, has proven itself in the mountains as a mid-layer or worn solo, and has provided warmth for years while climbing or in the backcountry.
Designed for a range of conditions and performance levels, the generation of Coreloft Compact insulation used in the Atom LT keeps you warm even when wet; its bulk remains intact even after years of packing and unpacking. The water-repellent Tyono 20 shell is breathable and durable, stretch side panels provide better fit and freedom of movement, and the insulated StormHood adds extra warmth.
Get maximum performance for the mountain with the Arcteryx Atom Hoody insulation jacket!
• Lightweight, soft Tyono 20 with DWR coating to repel moisture
• Elastic Coreloft Compact 60 insulation maintains bulk
• High-performance stretch fleece side panels provide ventilation
• Adjustable, insulated, low-profile StormHood hood with textured mini hood brim
• Main opening with no-slip zipper
• Zippered hand pockets, zippered inside chest pocket
• Cuffs for easy on and off
• Double hem adjustment
Outer fabric: 100 % polyamide
Insert: 94 % polyester, 6 % elastane
Insulation: 100 % polyamide