Product details: Alpina Gems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet Black Matt
The Gems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet from Alpina is a lightweight, optimally ventilated and at the same time safe freeride helmet. Particularly eye-catching is its scattered hole pattern structure that allows for ventilation across the entire surface and can be used with gloves. Ideal for sweaty climbs or sunny mountain weather.
Additional protection in the backcountry is provided by the low cover around the back of the head and a hybrid shell structure, which also distributes the force exerted by objects striking the helmet. This makes the Gems Ski-/Snowboard Helmet from Alpina a true freeride jewel for untouched slopes and steep gullies.
• Construction: Hybrid
• 3D Fit
• Edge protection
• Optimum impact absorption due to Hi-EPS material
• Regulation of air flow through ventilation openings
• Neckwarmer and removable earpads
• Easy-to-operate strap buckle with twist-proof automatic locking mechanism
• Standard: EN 1077 Class B
Weight: 474 g (size 55)
55 = 51-55 cm
59= 55-59 cm
63 = 59-63 cm