Product details: 8848 Altitude Thorens JR Ski-/Snowboard Jacket Navy Kids
The Thornes Jr. jacket by 8848 Altitude is a high functional ski- and winter jacket for juniors, in a cool design and with a relaxed fit. The outer material of the jacket is durAtec Extreme which is wind- and waterproof as well as breathable. All seams are sealed.
Soft, synthetic 100-gram insulation for nice warmth and comfort. The inner lining of the jacket is dyed with edye, a waterless and environmentally friendly dyeing process.
The detachable hood is easily adjustable with drawstrings, and the inside of the collar is lined with warming fleece. Adjustable sleeve ends and snow trap in the waist ensure that the snow stays outside. The two zippered waist pockets are lined with soft brushed tricot.
All products from 8848 Altitude are 100 % fluorocarbon free.
• Waterproof: High 10,000 mm / Breathability: High 8,000 g/m2/24 h
• DWR coating free from PFC
• YKK zippers
• Removable and adjustable hood with drawstring
• Collar fleece lining
• Brushed tricot inside waist pockets
• 2 waist pockets & 1 ski pass pocket with zip
• Adjustable sleeve ends
• Fixed snow gaiter
• Badge at chest and at left arm
• Embroidery at sleeve strap
Main material: 100 % polyamide
Inner linig: 100 % polyester
Padding: 100 % polyester