- an older model
- a model that we can not order anymore from the manufacturer
- or an model that is not available right now
Product details: 8848 Altitude Kellet JR Ski Jacket Red Clay Kids
This Kellet JR by 8848 Altitude is a versatile, technical ski jacket for junior.
Sporty design with contrast colour at shoulders and chest. Fully waterproof with taped seams, good breathability and waterproof zippers from YKK. Detachable, adjustable hood and brushed tricot lined collar for maximum comfort. Five outer pockets with zippers, and one open internal pocket in stretchy mesh fabric. Drawstring at bottom hem and snowskirt at waist. Velcro adjustable sleeve ends. Pin metal 8 at chest, transparent logo at the sleeve and embroidery detail under the zipper at collar.
durAtec® Extreme is a technical material with high waterproof rating (10 000mm) as well as breathability (8 000g/m2/24h). Fully taped seams.
All products from 8848 Altitude are 100% fluorocarbon free!
• Waterproof: High, 10 000 mm
• Breathability: High, 8000 g/m2/24h
• Taped seams
• Water repellent YKK zippers
• Detachable, adjustable hood
• Drawstring at bottom
• Adjustable sleeve ends
• Brushed tricot lined collar
• 5 external pockets
• 1 internal pocket
• Pin metal 8 at chest
• Embroidery at inner placket
• Transparent print at sleeve
• DWR coating free from PFC
Main: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Insulation: 100% polyester, 100 g