Three surfer dudes from the USA thought to themselves in 2015: "We need towels and want art. So we'll make artful beach towels called Slowtide!" Beautiful, high-quality and sustainably produced from certified cotton or recycled polyester.
- - 50 %SlowtidePsychedelic Sunshine Beach Towel MultiMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideHala Quick-Dry Towel PinkMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideWavy Beach Towel FloralMSRP 44,95 €22,45 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideKapena Beach Towel GuavaMSRP 74,95 €37,45 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideOso Changing Poncho Towel White KidsMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideIsland Breeze Changing Poncho Towel KidsMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €One size
- - 50 %SlowtideRosie Beach Towel OrangeMSRP 49,95 €24,95 €One size
Why is Slowtide a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
Slowtide has set itself the goal of leaving a positive impression. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Slowtide stands out in the following ways:
- The company is committed to accountability throughout the supply chain
- It prides itself on environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- Slowtide maintains long-standing business relationships and partnerships with all the manufacturers of the products it sells
Created on the beach in Hawaii
Inspired by water and a love of art, the three surfers Dario Phillips, Kyle Spencer and Wylie Von Tempsky founded the Slowtide brand. Slowtide collaborates with brands, artists and photographers to create unique designs while providing premium, sustainable quality. The young brand has set itself the goal of leaving a positive impression: "Every garment we make impacts our environment, and we take responsibility for doing everything we can to minimize, control, and reduce those impacts. We work tirelessly to design and manufacture the highest quality towels and blankets. We've built decade-long relationships to ensure we work with the best in their field. A transparent and responsible manufacturing process is important to the foundation of our brand.“ Only certified cotton and recycled polyester are used.