Pushing your limits and discovering endless freedom, whether ski touring, mountaineering or climbing - that's what Karpos stands for.
- - 50 %KarposMoved Evo T-Shirt Sky Captain / Blue Atoll WomenMSRP 69,95 €34,95 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %KarposOdle Fleece Jacket Dark Grey MenMSRP 129,90 €65,00 €Available Sizes:M
- - 50 %KarposCadini Pants Hydro MenMSRP 119,95 €59,95 €Available Sizes:52
- - 50 %KarposLavaredow T-Shirt Blue Atoll / Sky Captain WomenMSRP 59,95 €29,95 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %KarposEasy Pants Sky Captain / Blue Atoll WomenMSRP 94,95 €47,50 €Available Sizes:L
- - 50 %KarposMoved Evo T-Shirt Refl. Pond / Sulphur S. MenMSRP 69,95 €35,00 €Available Sizes:S
- - 50 %KarposLavaredo Headband Reflecting PondMSRP 12,95 €6,50 €One size
- - 50 %KarposDolada Bermuda Shorts Sky Captain / Blue Atoll WomenMSRP 79,95 €39,95 €Available Sizes:4648
Why is Karpos a WIR DENKEN UM brand?
As a brand of the family-run MVC Group, the Manifattura Valcismon, Karpos pursues sustainable development and operates without destroying the foundation of future generations. As a WIR DENKEN UM brand, Karpos is characterized primarily by the following points:
- The company pursues environmentally friendly, resource-saving production
- Karpos and the MVC Group are committed to responsibility throughout the entire supply chain
- Through its own "Help the Mountains" initiative, Karpos donates 1 % of sales to conservation projects
The mountains as home
The mountains are home to Karpos - not only in sporting terms, but also because the company's headquarters are located in Fonzaso near the Dolomites. Since its founding in 2007, Karpos has acted responsibly and now pays increased attention to its environmental footprint and sustainability. "Each product is developed with the clear goal of giving people the opportunity to practice sports in nature, relying on high quality equipment with the most advanced technologies," is how MVC Group describes its sustainability efforts. From the long-held desire to give this idea a name and a home, Karpos developed the project "Help the Mountains", so to speak, as a sign of love, respect and passion for the mountains. The commitment through "Help the Mountains" is to donate 1 % of annual sales to a range of activities aimed at protecting the mountains and the environment.