- - 15 %newInov-8TRAILROC G 280 Running Shoes Pink / Yellow Women164,95 €140,20 €
- newInov-8TERRAULTRA G 270 Running Shoes Blue / Yellow Men169,95 €
- - 15 %newInov-8ROCLITE G 275 Running Shoes Grey / Black Men149,95 €127,45 €
- - 15 %newInov-8TRAILROC G 280 Running Shoes Red / Orange Men164,95 €140,20 €
- newInov-8TERRAULTRA G 270 Running Shoes Blue / Yellow Women169,95 €
- - 15 %newInov-8Roclite G 290 Running Shoes Blue / Grey / Purple Women139,95 €118,95 €
- - 15 %newInov-8Roclite G 275 Running Shoes Teal / Navy Women149,95 €127,45 €
- - 15 %newInov-8Roclite G 290 Running Shoes Navy / Orange Men139,95 €118,95 €
- - 50 %Inov-8Trailroc G 280 Running Shoes Grey / Red Men164,95 €82,45 €
- - 50 %Inov-8Trailtalon 290 Running Shoes Blue / Grey Men149,95 €74,95 €
More Inov-8 Facts
Originally adapted to the vastly muddy conditions in the UK, the innovative and high-quality trail running and running shoes are now equipped to meet the most diverse challenges: from mountain tours in the Alps and the Rockies to adventures in the Sahara and the Antarctic.
FOR INOV-8, THE ATHLETES’ INTERACTION WITH THE ENVIRONMENT IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR WHEN DESIGNING PRODUCTS
The athletes are always at the center of the development and design process of the Inov-8 shoes. The never-ending innovations of the company are intended to support the athletes in the search for adventures and the testing of their limits.
In order to preserve the environment and those outdoor adventures for future generations, Inov-8 places great importance on keeping its ecological footprint as low as possible. Therefore, Inov-8 scrutinizes every single aspect of the company and tries to minimize its environmental impact or, in the best case, to eliminate it.
The current sustainability efforts of the outdoor company include the use of renewable energy, the reduction of freight transport, the use of green packaging and the minimization of material wastage.
THE INOV-8 ROCLITE IS A CLASSIC AMONG TRAIL RUNNING SHOES
The Inov-8 womens and mens Roclite trailrunning shoe is very popular and available in various models. The Roclite 290 is the lightest and most flexible all-terrain shoe from Inov-8. It is versatile and provides good support and ideal cushioning for running on slippery rocks and muddy grass, as well as on hard-packed trails and roads. The Roclite 305, on the other hand, is the more robust model and is characterized by ultra-resistant material and increased protection and support.
In addition to the Roclite models, Inov-8 offers a wide range of other shoes for specific applications. The Arcticclaw 300 thermal running shoe provides excellent grip and protection when running on snow and ice. In addition, Primaloft insulation provides warm feet without overheating.
The X-Talon 212 is also characterized by aggressive studs (8mm) for support in the snow and mud. The Trailtalon 275, on the other hand, is particularly suitable for warm days, as it keeps the feet cool and dry thanks to its light and breathable upper material. The Trailroc 285, in turn, has been specially designed for long running on stony ground.
©Obstacle course by inov-8 ©Trail running by inov-8